Sunday 6 January 2013

My Drinking Contract

I'm not sure why I drink, I tend to feel more depressed and even though I'm pretty logical, I continue to drink. This is my contract with myself.

I, the undersigned, vow to never let alcohol touch my lips ALONE from the 07/01/13 until the 07/03/13. If I were ever to make this horrible, terrible and self destructive action that I will donate $100 to a charity of my choice.

I however, give myself permission to have a maximum of 1 beer with friends with dinner etc, in a circumstance where it is acceptable. Anything beer in excess of 1 beer will be a $25 donation to charity.

I have decided to that I will be allowed to drink on holidays (outside of my city) and Australia day (26th Jan) without penalty, as long as I'm not alone.

Signed,

Anonymous xx


(I know, I should have promised for my life but I need baby steps at the moment)... Do you guys think this will work or not?? :( ... 

2 comments:

  1. It's great that you're trying to do this! You can use the blog for support and accountability. And baby steps are really the best idea. Keep strong and please don't give up on yourself... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. but I screwed up already though :( I'm not giving up, back on the wagon now and I really want to have control of this. It's just such a struggle because I really want to just get trashed and forget everything.

      Delete